Need a job? WLCAC’s Employment Center can help!
- All program services are FREE
- We bring in 35 new jobseekers every week
- We guide you through getting documents, resume, interviewing skills…
- We have specific programs for formerly incarcerated people entering the workforce
- Orientations every Tuesday at 9am
For Adult Employment Services
go to WLCAC WorkSource Center at 10950 S Central Ave, LA 90059
or call (323) 563-5669 or (323) 563-4702
WLCAC has established a seamless, “no-fail,” job training, job placement, and post-employment training system for youth, adults, seniors, veterans, and dislocated workers as defined by the federal Workforce Investment Act. The Youth Services System prepares South Central and surrounding community residents for the labor force by providing job readiness, tutoring, GED assistance, post-secondary preparation, paid work experience, on-the-job-training, customized training, leadership development, case management, job advancement, and supportive services.
Services offered include the following:
- Employment/work Readiness
- Academic Assessment and Educational Guidance
- Career Exploration and Guidance
- Occupational Skills Training
- Tutoring/Computer Training
- College Preparation/Leadership
- Alternative High School Services
- Parenting Classes and Financial Classes
For Youth Employment Services (age 17-24)
go to WLCAC YouthSource Center at 958 E 108th St, LA 90059
or call (323) 923-1434
To get started, you must meet the following and other additional requirements:
16-21 years of age and a resident of the City of Los Angeles
OR 18-24 years of age on active probation and/or parole within the last 12 months.
We ask that you actively participate in our program for one year. Our trained and experienced representatives will help you discover what you need to get on track to education and employment.